“Firstly, everyone at the Living Waters Foundation would like to wish a very Happy New Year to one and all; we sincerely hope that you had a peaceful seasonal period, and send our warmest hopes for a positive and healthy 2024. Thank you to all those who have supported our cause, and we will continue our dedicated efforts throughout the new year to help those in need around food security, child safety, education, and sustainability.” (Shaun Stenning, CEO and Founder of 5 Star Marine)
Here are some of the best highlights of 2023 for Living Waters Phuket:
- We received an award of “The Best Of Corporate And Social Responsibility” on behalf of the 5 Star Marine and Living Waters Phuket teams.
- As Christmas and the end of the year approached supplies were delivered to some of the communities we support in Northern Thailand
- We held a 5 Star Marine Phuket annual Charity Birthday Bash. Over 130 friends and family from around Phuket headed out to Maiton Island, and then Coral Island for a day of snorkeling, beach games, and of course FUN.
- We visited the Slums of Bangkok we went to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai to visit some of the projects we have there
- We delivered AED and related supplies to the Phuket Health Department as part of our medical supplies project.
- Deliveries of Life Bags continue into the camps in Northern Thailand.
- We also deliver 14,000 Spinal Boards across Thailand.
- Last June, the Governor, and His Wife invited Shaun and Lisa to be present at the King’s official visit to Phuket and the opening of the Phuket Provincial Hall.
- We are pleased to continue supporting our local community with projects like Mobility Aids, Hospice care, and more.
- We continue the delivery of our NeoNatal Units Across Provincial Thailand. This time in Trat.
Living Waters Phuket Foundation utilized the quieter period during the seasonal celebrations and in the run-up to New Year to collectively regroup and re-assess projects under review or in progress. This time was also used to continue packing and distributing Life Bags, filled with staple food supplies, and donated to communities in need in and around Phuket.
As we enter 2024 with the new challenges; Living Waters Phuket Foundation remains 100% devoted to helping the most vulnerable communities and providing financial aid assistance to projects that address urgent assistance around food security, child safety, education, and sustainability.
We continue to support our community, allowing them to build brighter futures for themselves, their families, and communities; and with this, we wish you and your families a happy and healthy New Year.